Hull City are still missing full-back Callum Elder and midfielder Jon Toral for the visit of Cardiff City.
New striker Norbert Balogh could make his debut after playing in a behind-closed-doors game this week, while George Honeyman could be recalled.
Glatzel back in contention
Bluebirds boss Neil Warnock will hope to have Robert Glatzel available after the striker missed last week's win over Middlesbrough.
But Isaac Vassell has been ruled out for two months with a torn quadricep.
Warnock said of Hull City "(They are) Well organised. Probably the best two widemen in the league. Most would want those two if they could afford them. And they’ve got midfield players who can score. Who knows what’s around the corner? You can go to the bottom of the league and get beat and the top of the league and win."
- Hull lost both of their most recent league meetings with Cardiff in 2017-18 under Nigel Adkins without scoring a goal.
- Cardiff are looking to win back-to-back away league matches against Hull for the first time since October 1998.
- Hull haven't kept a clean sheet in any of their past nine home league games (W3 D3 L3) since a 2-0 win against Birmingham in March.
- Cardiff are winless in their four away league games this season (D2 L2), with their last victory coming on the road coming at Old Trafford in May (2-0).
- Hull's Kamil Grosicki has scored in his past three Championship appearances - he is the only player to register 10+ goals and 10+ assists in the division in 2019 (10 goal, 10 assists).
- Cardiff are looking to secure back-to-back league victories for the first time since February.
Referee: JARRED GILLETT
Assistants: Mark Dwyer and Daniel Leach
Fourth Official : Shaun Hudson