A return to League action tonight. Live on Sky.
Cardiff remain without injured keeper Neil Etheridge (hamstring), so Alex Smithies is likely to return in goal after Joe Day's Carabao Cup appearance.
Winger Nathaniel Mendez-Laing could also be absent for Friday's visit of Fulham with an unspecific knock.
On-loan striker Bobby Reid will be unavailable for the Londoners against his parent club the Bluebirds.
Midfielder Harry Arter could face his former team, but defender Denis Odoi is still a doubt with a knee problem.
- The past two league meetings with Cardiff and Fulham at the Cardiff City Stadium have ended 4-2 - Fulham won in December 2017 and Cardiff won in October 2018 by that scoreline.
- Fulham are looking to secure consecutive league wins over Cardiff for the first time since November 1996.
- Cardiff have lost just once in their past 12 Championship home games, winning 10 in the process (D1 L1).
- Fulham have won nine of their past 14 away games in the Championship (excluding play-offs), losing just twice (D3).
- Cardiff manager Neil Warnock has won seven of his 10 home Football League matches against Fulham (W7 D2 L1).
- Fulham's Aleksandar Mitrovic has failed to score in his four league appearances against Cardiff, although he has provided two assists in those games.
Referee: TIM ROBINSON
Assistant: Andrew Fox and Ian Cooper
Fourth Official: Dean Whitestone