Cardiff City welcome Luton Town to South Wales for today's Championship clash at CCS.
£5.5m striker Robert Glatzel is eligable to play after missing the defeat at Wigan last weekend as he carried over a suspension from his time in Germany.
Isaac Vassell arrived in South Wales this week and could be in contention.
Omar Bogle scored after coming off the bench last Saturday and with Gary Madine and Danny Ward in the squad Neil Warnock has five attackers to choose from.
City have strength out wide as well with Junior Hoilett, Gavin Whyte, Josh Murphy and Nathaniel Mendez-Laing all pushing for a start.
New signing Marlon Pack is expected to go straight into the side.
Luton boss Graeme Jones has doubts over defender Danny Potts, who injured his shoulder in the closing stages of their season opener against Middlesbrough. Summer signings Brendan Galloway and Jacob Butterfield could also feature, with the latter having made his debut last week.
Injured trio Glen Rea, Alan Sheehan and Danny Hylton have all returned to training, but require more time to improve their fitness before returning to match action. Luke Bolton, James Bree and Izzy Brown all joined the club on Deadline Day on loan and could feature.
- Cardiff City haven't faced Luton Town in a league match since drawing 0-0 in a Championship meeting on New Year's Day 2007.
- This will be Luton's first-ever visit to the Cardiff City Stadium - their last away league trip to Cardiff was in September 2006, losing 4-1 at Ninian Park.
- Neil Warnock has never lost in the Football League against Luton in nine games against the Hatters (W3 D6 L0), only facing Rotherham United more often without losing (17 games).
- Cardiff lost their opening game of the season away at Wigan (3-2) - Warnock has never previously lost his opening two games of a second-tier league campaign, with 2019-20 being his 15th season in charge of a club at this level.
- Luton striker James Collins has scored 45 league goals for the Hatters - 16 more than any other teammate since the start of the 2017-18 season.
Referee: DARREN BOND
Ian Cooper and Andrew Fox
Fourth Official: Oliver Yates