Tuesday February 25th, ko 7:45pm. Live on Sky
Referee: STEPHEN MARTIN
Assistants: Mark Jones and Robert Merchant
Fourth Official : Lee Swabey
- Cardiff City have won nine of their previous 10 league matches against Nottingham Forest, drawing the other in December 2015.
- Nottingham Forest have won one of their past 11 away league visits to Cardiff (W1 D3 L7), a 2-0 victory in November 2010.
- Despite drawing five of their previous six home matches (W1), Cardiff have lost fewer home games than any other Championship side on home soil this season (W8 D7 L1), a 0-1 defeat by Bristol City in November.
- In the 13 Championship games this season when Nottingham Forest have had the larger share of possession, they have managed just one victory (7.7% - D5 L7), compared to winning 14 of the other 21 matches in which the Reds have surrendered the higher share to their opponents (66.7% - D6 L1).
- Nottingham Forest have lost on seven on their previous 10 trips to Welsh sides in all competitions (W1 D2), though following their victory at Swansea in September, the Reds are looking to win back-to-back games in Wales for the first time since November 2010 (1-0 v Swansea, 2-0 v Cardiff).