Cardiff could be boosted by the return of Ben Turner when they host Millwall.
The centre-back has been sidelined since January with damaged ankle ligaments but he is in full training and may make the bench with a view to starting their final two Championship matches of the season.
Anthony Pilkington made a welcome return from injury against Ipswich on Tuesday, having been out since November with a hamstring issue, and the former Norwich man is likely to be in the squad again.
Craig Noone could be handed a recall on the wing after boss Russell Slade used Fabio there against the Tractor Boys while Joe Mason will keep his place after another fine display.
Millwall will be without Ed Upson through suspension after he was sent off during Tuesday night's 2-0 win over Wigan which kept their survival hopes alive.
Fellow midfielder Shaun Williams is a doubt after limping off against the Latics and full-back Shaun Cummings also sustained a knock in the bruising encounter.
Fit-again Nicky Bailey could step into a depleted midfield having come off the bench in midweek following a succession of calf problems which have hindered him all season.
Jos Hooiveld will be assessed after failing to shake off a knock in time to face Wigan and fellow defender Carlos Edwards is still out with a knee injury.
The referee is Mark Brown from East Yorkshire.
- Millwall won the earlier meeting this season 1-0 at The Den in October - their first win in nine meetings.
- Cardiff are unbeaten in the last four meetings at home, winning two. Millwall's last win there was 1-0 in the Championship in February 2005.
- Cardiff have won only one of their last four games. Their only win since 21 March was 2-1 at Leeds last Saturday
- Cardiff have won only one of their last nine home games in all competitions. Their only home win since 10 January was 2-0 against Birmingham in the Championship on 21 March.
- Millwall have lost only one of their last five games. Their only defeat since mid-March was 2-0 against Watford at home last Saturday.
- Millwall have lost four of their last five away games, drawing the other. Their last win on the road was 1-0 at Birmingham on 10 February.