Saturday April 2nd. ko 3:00pm.
- Cardiff have only scored one goal in their last six league meetings with Swansea (W1 D1 L4), with that goal coming via Aden Flint in a 1-0 win in March 2021.
- Following their 2-0 win at the Cardiff City Stadium in December 2020, Swansea are looking to win consecutive away league games against rivals Cardiff for the first time since November 1997.
- Cardiff City have spent 1,248 minutes trailing in Championship matches this season, 177 more than any other side; 656 of those minutes behind in games have come in home games, also the most of any team.
- Swansea City are averaging 63.9% possession in the Championship this season, the most in the division – opponents Cardiff have an average of 43.1%, the lowest in the division.
- No team has had fewer scorers in the Championship this season than Swansea City (8, level with Peterborough), with their last six goals scored by two players – Michael Obafemi (four) and Joel Piroe (two).
Referee: Josh Smith
Assistants: Ian Cooper and Sam Lewis
Fourth Official: Dean Whitestone