Neil Harris takes Cardiff to the City Ground today looking for a first away win of the season. Harris is unbeaten in his two games as boss so far, a draw at Charlton last weekend and the 1 - 0 home win over Stoke in midweek.
- Nottingham Forest have won only once in their past 12 league games against Cardiff City (W1 D1 L10), failing to win any of the last nine (D1 L8).
- Cardiff City have won each of their last four away league games versus Nottingham Forest - they have never won five consecutive away games against an opponent in the EFL.
- Nottingham Forest have kept three consecutive clean sheets (W2 D1), last going longer without conceding in the Championship in February 2016 (a run of four).
- Cardiff have failed to win any of their opening nine away league games in back-to-back seasons. However, their first away victory last season came in their 10th such game, beating Leicester City 1-0 at the King Power.
- Since the start of last season, only four players have scored more Championship goals than Nottingham Forrest's Lewis Grabban (24).
- Cardiff's Robert Glatzel has committed 23 fouls in the Championship this season without receiving a single booking - only Middlesbrough's Britt Assombalonga (33) has conceded more fouls in the competition in 2019-20 without receiving a card.
Referee: ROBERT JONES
Assistants: Nigel Lugg and Graham Kane
Fourth Official : Christopher Sarginson