Wednesday 20th October 2020. ko 7:45pm
Live on Sky Sports Football Red Button
There's very little to say ahead of this game. We are not expected to get anything from it and a seventh defeat in a row will just complie more misery on the fans.
Football is football though and stranger things have happened. With the club seemingly giving Mick McCarthy two games save himself his team selection might give an indication whether he wants to fight or is waiting to accept his fate.
- Fulham and Cardiff City last met in the 2019-20 Championship play-offs, with the Cottagers winning 3-2 on aggregate, though they did lose 2-1 at Craven Cottage in the second leg.
- Excluding play-offs, Cardiff have won none of their last six away league games against Fulham (D3 L3) since a 2-1 win in the Premier League in 2013-14.
- Fulham have already won twice in the Championship this season on a Wednesday, beating Birmingham away and Swansea at home. They last won three on the bounce on this day back in September 2017.
- Excluding play-off games, Cardiff City have won just two of their last 33 league visits to London (D13 L18), wins at Brentford in March 2015 and March 2018.
- Cardiff manager Mick McCarthy has lost his last four league matches against Fulham, all when he was Ipswich Town manager in the 2016-17 and 2017-18 seasons.
Referee: TIM ROBINSON
Assistants: Andrew Fox and Robert Hyde
Fourth Official : Gavin Ward