Huddersfield Town v Cardiff City.
Wednesday February 12th, ko 7:45pm.
Live on Sky Red Button.
Huddersfield striker Karlan Grant is hoping to return to contention. Grant missed the Terriers' first home win of the year against QPR on Saturday due to a knock, but has returned to full training.
Midfielder Alex Pritchard is also back in full training following his long-term knee problem and could return to the squad. Jonas Lossl, back at the club on loan from Everton, is likely to resume in goal as Kamil Grabara recovers from a serious head injury.
Cardiff boss Neil Harris has reported no new injuries following Saturday's win at Luton and is expected to choose from an unchanged squad. Albert Adomah, a Deadline Day loan signing from Nottingham Forest, made his Bluebirds debut at the weekend and should continue.
Fellow recent recruits Brad Smith and Dion Sanderson are hoping to feature for the first time, but may need longer to build up their match fitness. Midfielder Joe Ralls (glute) is still out as Cardiff bid to extend their unbeaten league run to six matches.
- Huddersfield have won none of their last 11 league matches against Cardiff City (D4 L7) since a 1-0 win in January 2003.
- Three of the last five league meetings between Huddersfield and Cardiff at the John Smith's Stadium have ended goalless.
- Huddersfield have scored exactly two goals in their last three league games (W2 L1). They haven't scored 2+ goals in more consecutively since February 2017 (5).
- Cardiff have lost just one of their last 10 league games (W3 D6) and are looking to win consecutive away league games for the first time since March 2018.
- Cardiff's Lee Tomlin has been directly involved in six goals in his last eight league appearances against Huddersfield (5 goals, 1 assist).
Referee: DARREN ENGLAND
Assistants: Philip Dermott and Nik Barnard
Fourth Official: Marc Edwards