The top three all go away from home on New Years Day.
Leaders Cardiff are at Birmingham, Hull are at Blackpool while Middlesbrough face Derby County. Decent tests for all three sides.
The next three teams are all at home. Palace, Leicester and Watford will hope to make home advantage count against Wolves, Huddersfield and Charlton as they hope to stay in touch with the top sides.
Fixtures: Tuesday 1st January 2013
- Watford v Charlton 13:00
- Birmingham v Cardiff 15:00
- Blackburn v Nottm Forest 15:00
- Blackpool v Hull 15:00
- Crystal Palace v Wolves 15:00
- Derby v Middlesbrough 15:00
- Ipswich v Brighton 15:00
- Leeds United v Bolton 15:00
- Leicester v Huddersfield 15:00
- Millwall v Bristol City 15:00
- Peterborough v Barnsley 15:00
- Sheff Wed v Burnley 15:00