Norwich City: McGovern; Aarons, Hanley, Zimmermann, Sorensen; Skipp, McLean; Cantwell, Vrancic, Buendia; Pukki.
Subs: Barden, Omobamidele, Tettey, Rupp, Martin, Stiepermann, Dowell, Hugill, Omotoye.
Cardiff City: Smithies; Bacuna, Morrison, Nelson, Cunningham; Pack, Vaulks, Ralls; Wilson, Glatzel, Ojo.
Subs: Phillips, Bamba, Benkovic, Bagan, Patten, Whyte, Hoilett, Harris, Zimba.
- Cardiff completed the league double over Norwich the last time the sides shared the same division, winning 2-0 at Carrow Road on route to promotion back in 2017-18.
- Norwich have lost more league games at home to Cardiff in the last seven clashes (2) than they did across the first 19 times they hosted the Bluebirds (1).
- Norwich have won five of their last seven home league games (D2), this after picking up just one point from their previous seven at Carrow Road (D1 L6).
- Cardiff have won their last two away league games, as many as they had in their first seven on the road this season (W2 D3 L2).
- After winning his first league meeting with Norwich in August 2017, Cardiff boss Neil Harris has lost his last three against the Canaries (all with Millwall).
Referee: TIM ROBINSON
Assistants: Nigel Lugg and Lee Venamore
Fourth Official : Neil Hair