- QPR have won four of their last five home league matches against Cardiff City (D1), scoring 10 goals in their last three home matches against the Bluebirds (W3).
- Cardiff conceded six goals in their away league match against QPR last season, a 6-1 defeat – it was the first time they’d shipped six goals in a league match since March 2014, when they lost 6-3 to Liverpool.
- QPR are winless in seven matches (D4 L3), failing to score in each of their last four Championship games – they last failed to score in five consecutive league games back in December 2002.
- Cardiff have failed to win any of their last 11 away league games in London (D3 L8), losing the last three in a row.
- Cardiff boss Neil Harris is winless in his four previous Championship matches against QPR manager Mark Warburton (D1 L3), including inflicting Harris’ heaviest league defeat as a manager in this exact fixture last season (QPR 6-1 Cardiff).
Referee: ANDY WOOLMER
Assistants: Michael George and Bhupinder Gill
Fourth Official : Graham Kane